Steve's perfume?

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Ugur Dariveren
Member
Member
Posts: 621
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 5:47 pm

He use perfume?
If he use, which brand?

Anyone know? Or Mikey?
User avatar
Leanne_777
Member
Member
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:31 am

I've heard he's a Chanel No. 5 kinda guy.
Cleggy
Member
Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:50 am

Come on give the guy a break.
PureVa|
Member
Member
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:04 am

seriously lol
Ugur Dariveren
Member
Member
Posts: 621
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 5:47 pm

Leanne_777 wrote:I've heard he's a Chanel No. 5 kinda guy.
Chanel No. 5 is women parfume? :lol:
alienillusions
Banned
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:31 pm

werehere wrote:He use perfume?
If he use, which brand?

Anyone know? Or Mikey?
Ok, men wear cologne, women wear perfume....got it?
Js1000
Member
Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:27 pm

WHY would anyone even care what kind of cologne steve uses???


come on! play your guitar instead of asking thinks like that.

(but really nothing personal, y'know, everybody just want's to know stuff like that, but i can't understand why, and so i get annoyed)
klangmaster TM
Member
Member
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 11:35 am

He's just curious. It's not only about guitar playing - Steve Vai is something much more... :roll:
User avatar
Big Bad Bill
Member
Member
Posts: 4069
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:40 am

Well, I heard he was teaming up with Hugo Boss to produce a fragrance called 'Lotus Feet'. It will be a rich fragrance with deep overtones, highlighted with the citrus 'sparkle' of bergamot oil. It will be manufactured from the root of the Nepalese blue lotus plant and an infusion taken from the unlaundered socks of Indian holy men who have renounced desire and follow dharma in it's pureset form.
Ugur Dariveren
Member
Member
Posts: 621
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 5:47 pm

Big Bad Bill wrote:Well, I heard he was teaming up with Hugo Boss to produce a fragrance called 'Lotus Feet'. It will be a rich fragrance with deep overtones, highlighted with the citrus 'sparkle' of bergamot oil. It will be manufactured from the root of the Nepalese blue lotus plant and an infusion taken from the unlaundered socks of Indian holy men who have renounced desire and follow dharma in it's pureset form.
That sounds great.
Steve teaming up with Hugo Boss?
User avatar
R1FSR
Member
Member
Posts: 1843
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:45 am

HAHAHAHA

BBB i dont know where you get this stuff from m8 ..but you make laugh ..you nutter :wink: :wink:

we all know ita going to be called K'm-Pee-Du-Wee and it going to made from ...... :roll: :roll: ok maybe not :D
KeithH
Member
Member
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:21 am

At the EVO in Manchester, he complimented my wife on the perfume she was wearing.

She offered him an indian head massage, too, to free his creative flow before the gig. he was genuinely flattered, and very thankful, but said he wouldnt have time.
alienillusions
Banned
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:31 pm

klangmaster TM wrote:He's just curious. It's not only about guitar playing - Steve Vai is something much more... :roll:
Again, another person who thinks Vai is God... :roll: He's human, why would anyone care about what cologne he wears unless they are a complete fanatical nut? Some of you guys need to do something else with your lives besides worshipping Vai...it's a very unhealthy obsession...there is more to life than Steve Vai!!! :shock:
User avatar
brentm
Member
Member
Posts: 857
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 7:14 am

alienillusions wrote:Again, another person who thinks Vai is God... :roll: He's human, why would anyone care about what cologne he wears unless they are a complete fanatical nut? Some of you guys need to do something else with your lives besides worshipping Vai...it's a very unhealthy obsession...there is more to life than Steve Vai!!! :shock:
Ah man, ease up. And if he had some kick ass cologne, why not try to find out?
alienillusions
Banned
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:31 pm

brentm wrote:
alienillusions wrote:Again, another person who thinks Vai is God... :roll: He's human, why would anyone care about what cologne he wears unless they are a complete fanatical nut? Some of you guys need to do something else with your lives besides worshipping Vai...it's a very unhealthy obsession...there is more to life than Steve Vai!!! :shock:
Ah man, ease up. And if he had some kick ass cologne, why not try to find out?
No, I won't...That's a detail my girfriend might care about reading a Cosmo, but to actually take time out of your day to find out these little personal details is a little creepy.
Post Reply