Steve's perfume?

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Ugur Dariveren

He use perfume?
If he use, which brand?

Anyone know? Or Mikey?
Leanne_777

I've heard he's a Chanel No. 5 kinda guy.
Cleggy

Come on give the guy a break.
PureVa|

seriously lol
Ugur Dariveren

Leanne_777 wrote:I've heard he's a Chanel No. 5 kinda guy.
Chanel No. 5 is women parfume? :lol:
alienillusions
Banned

werehere wrote:He use perfume?
If he use, which brand?

Anyone know? Or Mikey?
Ok, men wear cologne, women wear perfume....got it?
Js1000

WHY would anyone even care what kind of cologne steve uses???

come on! play your guitar instead of asking thinks like that.

(but really nothing personal, y'know, everybody just want's to know stuff like that, but i can't understand why, and so i get annoyed)
klangmaster TM

He's just curious. It's not only about guitar playing - Steve Vai is something much more... :roll:
Big Bad Bill

Well, I heard he was teaming up with Hugo Boss to produce a fragrance called 'Lotus Feet'. It will be a rich fragrance with deep overtones, highlighted with the citrus 'sparkle' of bergamot oil. It will be manufactured from the root of the Nepalese blue lotus plant and an infusion taken from the unlaundered socks of Indian holy men who have renounced desire and follow dharma in it's pureset form.
Ugur Dariveren

Big Bad Bill wrote:Well, I heard he was teaming up with Hugo Boss to produce a fragrance called 'Lotus Feet'. It will be a rich fragrance with deep overtones, highlighted with the citrus 'sparkle' of bergamot oil. It will be manufactured from the root of the Nepalese blue lotus plant and an infusion taken from the unlaundered socks of Indian holy men who have renounced desire and follow dharma in it's pureset form.
That sounds great.
Steve teaming up with Hugo Boss?
R1FSR

HAHAHAHA

BBB i dont know where you get this stuff from m8 ..but you make laugh ..you nutter :wink: :wink:

we all know ita going to be called K'm-Pee-Du-Wee and it going to made from ...... :roll: :roll: ok maybe not :D
KeithH

At the EVO in Manchester, he complimented my wife on the perfume she was wearing.

She offered him an indian head massage, too, to free his creative flow before the gig. he was genuinely flattered, and very thankful, but said he wouldnt have time.
alienillusions
Banned

klangmaster TM wrote:He's just curious. It's not only about guitar playing - Steve Vai is something much more... :roll:
Again, another person who thinks Vai is God... :roll: He's human, why would anyone care about what cologne he wears unless they are a complete fanatical nut? Some of you guys need to do something else with your lives besides worshipping Vai...it's a very unhealthy obsession...there is more to life than Steve Vai!!! :shock:
brentm

alienillusions wrote:Again, another person who thinks Vai is God... :roll: He's human, why would anyone care about what cologne he wears unless they are a complete fanatical nut? Some of you guys need to do something else with your lives besides worshipping Vai...it's a very unhealthy obsession...there is more to life than Steve Vai!!! :shock:
Ah man, ease up. And if he had some kick ass cologne, why not try to find out?
alienillusions
Banned

brentm wrote:
alienillusions wrote:Again, another person who thinks Vai is God... :roll: He's human, why would anyone care about what cologne he wears unless they are a complete fanatical nut? Some of you guys need to do something else with your lives besides worshipping Vai...it's a very unhealthy obsession...there is more to life than Steve Vai!!! :shock:
Ah man, ease up. And if he had some kick ass cologne, why not try to find out?
No, I won't...That's a detail my girfriend might care about reading a Cosmo, but to actually take time out of your day to find out these little personal details is a little creepy.