steve makes honey???

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
VAIRULES
Newcomer

i was watching tv and there were talking about the pets of stars... i was freaking out when a saw vai, he was talking about his pets: bees.and steve said he has a honey company its called firegarden and there is his logo in the jar . Hope i could find some loll
b2

RAI

VAIRULES wrote:I was watching tv and they were talking about the pets of stars... I was freaking out when I saw Vai, he was talking about his pets: bees. And Steve said he has a honey company. It's called firegarden and there is his logo in the jar . Hope I could find some loll
Well, Steve doesn't really have a "company". He does have bees, and they harvest honey every year. The honey collected goes into little jars...
Honey from the "Firegarden".
He doesn't sell it, so that makes it hard to find. He only gives it to close friends and family, as well as charities.
Sometimes you can find it on e b a y, so check there if you want to buy some.
Eutow

im soo down to find some, ahhaha.
Eutow

btw, the videos on that page are freaking amazing.

GOD I JUST LOVE HIS PLAYING!!!

anyone know how to play that little harmonics part? :)
Trimb

Firegarden... cool name for the "honey factory". :D
CymbalSplittingSkinbasher

I love honey!!! :mrgreen:
Trimb

It is a good remedy for hay fever as well as being great in cooking. You need to start eating it prior to the hay fever seaon though for it to be most effective. I tend to have some on toast or with ham in sandwiches.

"Really Raw Honey" is the best!!! YUMMY!!! Green tea with Really Raw Honey & lemon, love it. I also love Royal Jelly too, it's nature's, miracle "superfood."

I'm not too fond of bees though. When I was about 10 yrs. old, I got stung by approximately 150 bees at once!!! OUCH!!! :shock:
xxxYNGWIExxx

Eutow wrote:btw, the videos on that page are freaking amazing.

GOD I JUST LOVE HIS PLAYING!!!

anyone know how to play that little harmonics part? :)
haha yea i love how he plays. that clip just shows how unique and different his playing is from everyone eles. Amazing. A tab of that would be cool to :wink:
Gulliver

"steve makes honey???"

Oh yeah. And some money. :lol:
Gulliver

CymbalSplittingSkinbasher wrote:
I'm not too fond of bees though. When I was about 10 yrs. old, I got stung by approximately 150 bees at once!!! OUCH!!! :shock:
Was their honey worth it? :wink:

They were in some sort of a ground hive. Myself & a few friends were playing tag in some woods & we all must've stomped on their hive while we were running through the woods. I was the last one to come through the area, so it had already been stepped on by 3 other kids, so when I came a' "trudging through the tundra, mile after mile"(just had to get that in there, even though it wasn't winter :wink: ), they were already pissed off, & I'll tell ya, they really let me have it. That shit hurt, I cried. :cry: And no, I didn't get any honey out of it. :lol:
Trimb

At least you lived to tell the tale. :D All this has reminded me of the frightfully sad ending to My Girl. :cry: