Steve's Version Of The Star Spangled Banner Video?

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
metalus

I know this is quite old now. But i wondered if anyone has Steve's version of The Star Spangled Banner video, it was on Vai.com quite a few years ago, on the Sights & Sounds section. I would love to see this video clip again.

Anyone still got it on their computer?.

Loz
Real_Confusions

I wish that I had seen that.

Please post it, if you have it!
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

I'll put it back up there once I find a version of it in better quality ;)

Mikey :)
vai.com
Real_Confusions

Mikey wrote:I'll put it back up there once I find a version of it in better quality ;)

vai.com
Thanks, dude.
sword

I've got it, but I just don't know how to post it on the internet. Some help, please.

(¯`·._.·§wo®d·._.·´¯)
metalus

Thanks Mikey :)

As i recall it was in a baseball stadium around 1990(correct me if the year is wrong). Recorded for MTV i think?. For when Mikey finds a version of better quality than it was(but it was still watchable) it was a really wild version of it!. Steve was playing the same guitar on the Passion & Warefare cd cover. he plays the anthem which lasts about 2 minutes, throws his guitar to somebody off camera you don't see and runs off the mound!. And got a huge ovation from the crowd!.

I look fowrd to see'ing again soon!.

Loz
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

It was MTV Rock'n'Jock.

It wasn't the PAW Universe though...

vai.com
Falcon Wing
Newcomer

I have a Quick Time movie of it, it is 13.6mb and not the best quality. Is there someone that can host it?

It sure looks like the same guitar from PAW.
vaigod

such a great piece especially when they show the faces of the Rockers' and Jocks' in amazement of his playing.

"PLAY BALL!!!!!"

~D
BobDaNob

Man, I want to see it.
Instrumentalrockrocks

BobDaNob wrote:Man, I want to see it.
Yeah man!

I can't wait to see it!!!!

Shred On :guitar
hartfolk

Mikey is right as always about the universe used by Steve in Rock'n'Jock.It is not the PAW.PAW UV was the prototypeand later it was given to McRocklin.The UV was used in the stadium was swirled after the PAW and also was used on the whitesnake tour.
Hey MIKEY!could you send good close up pix about that UV?????The pix I found on ATD Darren's site are so small...also about the blue UVMC if you could....
thanks
Bence
WrinkledPug
Newcomer

That Rock-n-Jock performance wis incredible, if I remember it correctly while Steve was playing Kevin Costner looks over in sheer amazement and I could have sworn he mouths the words "Holy _ _ _ _"

WrinkledPug