Steve Vai European Tour Setlist.

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
a_daft_punk

treeduck wrote:...and follow that up with a full version of Lucky Charms...with special effects, spaceship, aliens and munchkin vocals...
My life would actually be complete if I could see Steve and co perform Lucky Charms. I love that song soooo much!

But yea, Whispering a Prayer will be so awesome if he does it :D

Joe
Ant711UK

Love Blood 8)

I'd like to hear fire again if he covers a Hendrix number.

Tony
michelle7

The Riddle and Dying Day :guitar
treeduck

Ok I know what I want him to do, a supercharged version of "Junkie" with Meatloaf on guest lead vocals, I always thought that song sounded a little like a Jim Steinman tune :wink:
treeduck

Oh yeahI was just gonna say Junkie is also like a prototype version of Rescue me or Bury me...just a thought...
mr_vai777

there will be alot of real illusions tracks going down i think. he should DEFINATELY cover little wing again!!! i cant get enough of that. and maybe 'juice' squeezed in sumwhere along with 'natural born boy'. and although it wont happen, 'get the hell outta here' that track is awesome. WAP as the encore methinks, that would be the best!
jem7v

wanna hear there,s a fire in the house,,as gig opener...oooh savage!!
also would love to hear pig,touching tongues,,and hand on heart and here i am.......and for kicks,,a satch cover
wanna hear vai playin summer song,,,haha
Rochus

jem7v wrote:wanna hear there,s a fire in the house,,as gig opener...oooh savage!!
and for kicks,,a satch cover
wanna hear vai playin summer song,,,haha
or Vai Boogie :roll:
Gary2005

I would also love to see steve perform Brandos Costumes in its entirity, that would certainly make my night :)