Steve Vai European Tour: Dates - UPDATED 10/17!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Jonesy038

Those that are signed up on getlive.co.uk, if you click on 'buy now' do you get 'page can't be displayed'? I was wondering if there might be an active link just saying 'these tickets go on sale monday June 6th', presumably it is just going to become active on monday morning. I can't wait for this.
zakky

Yes!!!! Vai Comes to Scotland again, looking forward to the venue!
ROCK KITTEN 76

i'm going in for the wolvo, evo..9am lol this is going to be a true kitt moment, taking son to school 8:50am, i'm installing a jet pack on my car.

I would'nt want miss this ..blast! tapping into my Gronnigen funds ..will she do it? 8)

I was expecting this to be around the hundred mark anyway, so what's another few pounds. :wink:

Kittz
mphgt

Jonesy038 wrote:Those that are signed up on getlive.co.uk, if you click on 'buy now' do you get 'page can't be displayed'? I was wondering if there might be an active link just saying 'these tickets go on sale monday June 6th', presumably it is just going to become active on monday morning. I can't wait for this.
Yeah same thing happend to me.
honeybadger

Manchester Evo for me!!!! It mine ALL MINE I TELL YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
stu_hig

I've decided I'm either going to London or Glasgow..and thats before I see the Ireland dates! :D I think an EVO would be too expensive for me but I'm not bothered-I get to see Steve!!!
thelordofcheesecake

EVO tix for Nottingham :D ! That is... if there's not an age restriction?
Jonesy038

I don't think I'm going for EVO. I'd love to have the experience, but I'm not a fan of platinum ticket things. I think they ought to be done as a competition like Satch does with his aftershows. I dare say a lot of Steve's biggest fans can't afford that kind of money, even as a one-off, and it's a real shame.

The Nottingham gig should be great though. I'll be on there 9am monday hoping to get front row!!
R1FSR

will there still be a after show comp like last year as well ?
Bono

Jonesy038 wrote:Those that are signed up on getlive.co.uk, if you click on 'buy now' do you get 'page can't be displayed'? I was wondering if there might be an active link just saying 'these tickets go on sale monday June 6th', presumably it is just going to become active on monday morning. I can't wait for this.
I think this is because the presale doesn't start until Monday...though I do find it strange that we get the 'page can't be displayed' message rather than something else.
adamhimself02
Newcomer

ive never been to a steve vai concert cos im only 16 and im still at skool and i duno if EVO experience is worth it. i duno. i was gunna buy it then i read on and found out u cant bring any cameras or anything. thats like against human rites! no happy memories if i aint got my camera/
adamhimself02
Newcomer

oh yea and it looks like everyone is gunna get EVO that sux cos i thought it was limited and it seems like theres 200 going. that sux i really wanted to see steve and meet him. but it wouldnt work with all the ppl and bombardment of questions.
zappadons

Do the presales start on Monday?

Whoi is entitled to get presale tickets from the getlive site given?
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

R1FSR wrote:will there still be a after show comp like last year as well ?
Probably not.

Mikey
vai.com
shacks

adamhimself02 wrote:oh yea and it looks like everyone is gunna get EVO that sux cos i thought it was limited and it seems like theres 200 going. that sux i really wanted to see steve and meet him. but it wouldnt work with all the ppl and bombardment of questions.
The EVO tickets are limited to 30 per show.

http://www.vai.com/News/index.html

shacks