Steve Vai European Tour: Dates - UPDATED 10/17!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
stu_hig

Mikey your a legend! I thought I might have to go to Scotland to see Steve but if he's coming to Ireland..oh yeah!! :D
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

R1FSR wrote:HMMMM
so will it be for instance
Wed 10/20: London
wed 19th at London OR
Thurs 20th at London ??

..im guessing the actuall dates are correct and the days are wrong :? :roll:
Oops - sorry - the dates were wrong on the initial info sheet I got. The first show IS on the 19th.

Sorry for he confusion.

Mikey :)
vai.com
shacks

stu_hig wrote:Mikey your a legend! I thought I might have to go to Scotland to see Steve but if he's coming to Ireland..oh yeah!! :D
I will be there!!! :D

shacks
SalamanderExcess

Come to scotland anyway stu!!!
stu_hig

Hell, I might-I love Scotland! :D
jem7v

savage
have been waiting for these dates
i,ll make dublin and london me thinks,,lol
right,,how do i post some pics up here??
have some nice shots from the ultra zone tour
cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vaiper

I might have to goto both Glasgow And Manchester. twice in the space of a month is miiiind blowing
Gary2005

Well, my plans are to go see the Glasgow show with an evo package, and then the next day jump down on the train and see the newcastle show as thats where my mate lives :) Two birds with one stone.
EyE

Congrats to you all there in the UK!!! Finally some dates for Europe! Man can't waite untill Mickey is gone annouce thedates for the rest of Europe. This is so exciting man 8) :D Hope there will be Evo-tickets for us aswell here in Holland.
JinJo

When do you think these will go on sale and how much will the evo experience be?

Currently I have no money lol, so I am hoping not for another week or 2.

I am planning on going to Glasgow since I live in Edinburgh (anyone else in edinburgh?) and to make it better gonna try and catch another show and make it a bit of a holiday lol.
EVOlutIAN
Newcomer

JinJo wrote:When do you think these will go on sale and how much will the evo experience be?

Currently I have no money lol, so I am hoping not for another week or 2.

I am planning on going to Glasgow since I live in Edinburgh (anyone else in edinburgh?) and to make it better gonna try and catch another show and make it a bit of a holiday lol.
I stay in Edinburgh!
Went to see the g3 gig last year in weegieland, it was awesome, am planning to get an EVO ticket this time too
Gary2005

Nice, i live in paisley..7 miles from Glasgow or so, hope to see you all at the evo experience :P
R1FSR

sadly i cant go to the Glasgow show although im hoping to goto all the others and get at the very least 2 EVO packages.
8)
pauldlr

Looks like the plastic is going to take another battering!! :headbang :headbang
zappadons

I was at the Glasgow and London G3 shows last year and both shows were the best gigs Ive ever seen.

I have been waiting each day since to find out when I might be able to see Steve or Joe again, so this chance of seeing Steve again is not something I want to miss.

I presume the Glasgow show will be at the Clyde Auditorium or Barrowlands?

Dont want to sound annoying, but does anyone have ANY idea when any kind of ticket will be available. EVO or otherwise.