Steve Vai European Tour: Dates - UPDATED 10/17!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Hello to all Vai fans in the UK!

Following are tour dates for the UK. Tickets go on-sale on Monday June 6, 2005 at 9am UK time. We will be selling EVO Premium Experience tickets for all shows only through Vai.com. EVO Tickets will be US$225 (approx. £125.) This includes the cost of ticket as well as the premium package. Regular tickets will be available through GetLive.co.uk. It's recommended that you register an account with them ahead of Monday's on-sale time. Keep checking the News page and the Tour Dates page for more info...

Wed 10/19: London - Hammersmith Apollo
Thu 10/20: Wolverhampton - Civic Theatre
Fri 10/21: Glasgow - Royal Concert Hall
Sat 10/22: Newcastle - City Hall
Sun 10/23 Nottingham - Royal Centre
Mon 10/24: Manchester - Carling Apollo Manchester

The entire European Tour will begin in mid September, and will run until mid December.

We will be announcing more dates soon, so keep checking!

Mikey :)
vai.com
Last edited by Mikey on Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Gary2005

Omg, yes! :) Mikey, any news where abouts the glasgow gig is? and how much the evo tickets will cost? and do i get the normal ticket and the evo ticket when i buy from vai.com? too many questions all at once eh. Lol :P
R1FSR

WOOOOOHHOOOOO 8)
ROCK KITTEN 76

coooaarr brilliant...I was chuffed when a little birdie told me the dates where up allthough heeee had my hopes up for a 25th of september gig and in my budskys area :headbang ... but wait a minute 10/25mate its october /october.. :lol: ,I know you like it when i get hyper go go. :P

anyway i'd like to go to where ever the show is on my birthday, that would be really cool.
and try my best to get in at least two.
laficojr

Hey Mikey,i know that is very early to ask this,but..... :oops:
Do you know if the Real Illusions tour will come to South America this year? :wink:

Thankx,
See'ya
shacks

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Wow three months in Europe and more UK dates than I thought!! Coming to Newcastle too!!!! (I am guessing the City Hall or maybe the new Academy!!)

I was in bed ill all day yesterday. I suddenly feel alot better now!!! :D :D

Big thanks for the early heads up Mikey, your the man!!!

See you all at the shows!! I will make a point of it this time RK76 and R1FSR!!! :wink: :D

Cheers
shacks
Bono

SWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Ahem...Oh jolly good ..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: This is really sweet...I'm going to try and get to both the London gig and the Wolverhampton gig...should be ultra sweet 8)
ROCK KITTEN 76

shacks wrote:See you all at the shows!! I will make a point of it this time RK76 and R1FSR!!! :wink: :D

Cheers
shacks
indeed!! :headbang
fineweather

I had a plan to go to the UK tour if Steve'd not come to Japan this year.
It's been over 5 years since I went to the UK, so I'd like to go to...
But I already enjoyed! :wink:

The UK is one of my favourite country to visit!
I made a study of the mediaeval history of England
when I was a university student.
Someday I'll go to the UK again!

If EVO tickets'll be put on sale, you MUST buy it(them)! :headbang
It's worth while spending your money and time!
I could made a lot of pleasant memories... :D

Enjoy the shows!! :D
Vaiper

Taking me ex g/f and her bro. Yeeeeeeeeees. Get in!
R1FSR

ROCK KITTEN 76 wrote:
shacks wrote:See you all at the shows!! I will make a point of it this time RK76 and R1FSR!!! :wink: :D

Cheers
shacks
Look forward to it m8s :D
shacks

R1FSR wrote:
ROCK KITTEN 76 wrote:

Cheers
shacks
Look forward to it m8s :D
:headbang :headbang :headbang

shacks
Shamrocks

Hi Mikey, thats great anyways that steve is playing slightly close to home. could you tell me if there is any chance steve will be playing in Ireland?
Thanks very much
shacks

Shamrocks wrote:Hi Mikey, thats great anyways that steve is playing slightly close to home. could you tell me if there is any chance steve will be playing in Ireland?
Thanks very much
I would certainly be up for a Dublin show. I am going there three weeks today to see U2 at Croke Park. I got myself a pair of standing tickets in the members presale. I could make a killing on ebay!!

shacks
Last edited by shacks on Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shamrocks

shacks wrote:
Shamrocks wrote:Hi Mikey, thats great anyways that steve is playing slightly close to home. could you tell me if there is any chance steve will be playing in Ireland?
Thanks very much
I would certainly be up for a Dublin show. I am off to there in three weeks to see U2 at Croke Park.

shacks
cool, i hope you enjoy the gig anyways,unfortunately i wont be going to it-you did very well to get the tickets....
yeah, i have never seen steve live, so im lookin forward to whispering a prayer indeed!