Real Illusions European Tour

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
gglegrateu
Newcomer

lydian2000 wrote:
Evy wrote:
kalter_Tod wrote:Don't forget France ! :D :D
Please... :roll:
Right ! We're waiting for good news ... :D
hummm still no dates today that does not sound good at all, especially when ALL other european countries have their dates already posted , the way I see it = extra flights tickets to other countries?

anyway steve played in Paris earlier this year already... but do the french people actually deserve it? :D

Nahh only a matter of dayz for the french tour dates! (if not ..well a tremendous amount of suicides is expected)
one is so bad that ?? :cry: :cry:
lydian2000

Evy wrote:
lydian2000 wrote:

... but do the french people actually deserve it? :D
Is it a joke ? Tell me, I'll laugh later...
Yes i'm telling you it's definitely meant to be one, oh but just for the record, shall i just add that it's meant to be ON ME too?

:wink:

"la dérision est une vertu"

no offence meant :)
gglegrateu
Newcomer

lydian2000 wrote:
Evy wrote:
lydian2000 wrote:

... but do the french people actually deserve it? :D
Is it a joke ? Tell me, I'll laugh later...
Yes i'm telling you it's definitely meant to be one, oh but just for the record, shall i just add that it's meant to be ON ME too?

:wink:

"la dérision est une vertu"

no offence meant :)
I know, I saw low than it was a joke, it was right to make a small wink :wink:
tubescreamer
Newcomer

Hi ppl got my tickets booked for the gig at the Royal Concert hall in Glasgow.First time going to see Steve in concert and cannot wait.Will there be a meet and greet,type of thing after the concert.Cause I really want Steve to sign my guitar if possible,I am not sure about this but do you have to pay for the meet and greet if there is one.It's just some acts I have been to see you have to pay and others you dont. :?:
R1FSR

sadly the Meet and Greet has been stopped this year because of the EVO thing thay have....BUT...steve and the band usually sign stuff outside after the show..just means hanging around untill they come out.
tubescreamer
Newcomer

:cry: :cry:
Gary2005

Mikey, do me a favour please.

Ask steve to include Die To Live and Tender Surrender in his european set please? please please please ? i havent heard or seen either live and i'd love it so much :(.

Cheers,

Gary :P
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

R1FSR wrote:sadly the Meet and Greet has been stopped this year because of the EVO thing thay have
This is not correct. We discontinued the aftershow pass contest for other reasons.

Mikey
vai.com
Lande
Newcomer

b2 wrote:The people living in Bergen in known for talking a lot so we always count each individual as two :D
True enough, B2, everyone in Bergen has a big mouth. :wink:
b2 wrote:I just want Steve Vai to come and play in my homecity :wink:
Joe Satriani also.
I've have loved it it Steve came to Molde Jazz or something like that..
But it's not too likely i guess, even though people like Gary Moore and Eric Clapton have played here before..

I'm just happy he's coming to Norway at all. :D
R1FSR

Mikey wrote:
R1FSR wrote:sadly the Meet and Greet has been stopped this year because of the EVO thing thay have
This is not correct. We discontinued the aftershow pass contest for other reasons.

Mikey
vai.com

OOPS my bad
although the aftershow was great i far prefer the EVO thing .
pin 8

Mikey wrote:There are many more dates still to be announced - including ones in France. You will also notice some gaps in the tour schedule that we currently have posted. These will be filled up with dates. It is rare that there is more than two dates in a row without shows. The tour will also continue into December.

Mikey
vai.com
Hey! and what about coming Spain?? I hope the dates for us are coming too...right?? The 'Iberian jewel' needs your music again, Steve!! We love you!
EirikHH

Mikey , what 'other reasons' was there to stop the aftershow meet and greet, if not for the EVO package?
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

The reasons have been well documented here on the boards.

Another reason is simply that we currently aren't planning on doing any formal aftershows after the concert.

Mikey :)
vai.com
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

We are pleased to announce EVO pre-sale dates for the following countries on SATURDAY JUNE 18 at 10am CEST.

Fri September 23: Firenze, Italy - Saschall
Sat September 24: Modena, Italy - Vox
Sun September 25: Milan, Italy - Alcatraz
Sun October 2: Tilburg, Netherlands - 013
Tue October 4: Copenhagen, Denmark - Vega
Wed October 5: Stockholm, Sweden - Arenan
Thu October 6: Gothenburg, Sweden - Vagen
Fri October 7: Malmö, Sweden - Kulturbolaget

"EVO Premium Experience" tickets for all shows will be available exclusively through Vai.com. EVO Tickets are highly limited to 30 places per show and are priced at US$225 (approx. €182.) This includes the cost of ticket as well as the Premium Experience package including soundcheck, a Q&A discussion with Steve, as well as a special laminate, tour book, exclusive interview CD, autographed and numbered Real Illusions booklet, and one of Steve's guitar picks. For more information on EVO Premium Tickets, click here: http://www.vai.com/News/evo_premium.html

You can access the special Vai.com EVO Premium Experience ticket sale here: http://www.stevevai.tickets.musictoday.com

Regular tickets for the Netherlands will also go on sale at 10am through Ticketmaster.nl.

Regular tickets for Italy will go on sale on June 30. Check the Vai.com Tour Dates page for regular ticket on-sale dates for Denmark and Sweden in the coming days: http://www.vai.com/News/tourdates.html

Mikey :)
vai.com
Rochus

w00t just got my tickets for the 013 Tilburg show! :D