Real Illusions European Tour

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Gary2005

Hey all, just thought i'd create a new topic for chat and news about the European leg of the tour, i'd also like to ask Mikey to post as much information about it here as possible ;) thanks.
Bryceybhoy

I cannot wait for this tour. Is Dweezil Zappa going to be around the UK at the same time? Perhaps Steve might make a wee appearance. That would be quite cool.
He better have the SECC on his schedule, otherwise there'll be trouble...
Gary2005

Well Brycey bhoi, in all honesty i think Steve will book the carling academy...if we look at the venues he has been playing in the usa. Smaller, more intimate...the carling academy is the perfect place for that kind of atmosphere.... i just want info on the evo tickets man hehe.. so i can order them asap
NoAngel

Good idea for this topic. I'm sure we're all eagerly wainting for more info!

I'd like to ask Mikey if he can tell us when the tour dates are likely to be announced. Pretty pleeeease :)
Bono

NoAngel wrote:Good idea for this topic. I'm sure we're all eagerly wainting for more info!

I'd like to ask Mikey if he can tell us when the tour dates are likely to be announced. Pretty pleeeease :)
Suspense killing ya? :P lol, I'm exactly the same too :D
shacks

"The European leg of Steve's Real Illusions Tour will begin in September. Dates to come..."

http://www.vai.com/News/index.html

:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

shacks

(Can we have a "sticky" on this topic please?)
resha

shacks wrote: (Can we have a "sticky" on this topic please?)
I agree; good idea Shacks (we can go straight there and no run up&down the forum to have the latest news, questions & answers... :!: ) :wink:
frostie

i heard that the zappa family are performing franks music in october, I think it would be awesome if steve joined them :D
Gyborg

Can't wait for this part of the tour! :D
I only hope in more that one date here in Italy!
disaxster

I'm sure it will be a blast!
at least this year I'm on the right hemisphere to catch him... :lol:
:guitar :headbang
EyE

Like everybody else, can't waite for this tour to hit Europe. I'm sure it will be another performance we will treasure :wink:
Gary2005

Damn right ladies and gents :) I just hope that Steve will have the time to change some of the setlist, as we know it all by now... *cough die to live cough tender surrender cough*, and i also hope the evo experience comes to Glasgow :D
jem7v

hope he brings the tour to DUBLIN again..as he always does
id like to hear something form sex&religion....touching tongues,,pig,,down deep into the pain
anyway,,,cant wait!!!!!!!!
markmcg

<Mr. burns>Excellent</Mr. Burns>
zakky

Agree! Vai must do Scotland again! Barrowlands was brilliant back in 2000!!!! :shock: