does any one have a close up picture of steves tatoo??????

Discuss Vai.com's Photo Galleries, along with studio, live and rare photos - or showcase your own Vai-related photography here.
GuitarSlinger

does any one have a close up picture of steves tatoo??????

#1 Post by GuitarSlinger » Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:28 pm

i want to get the same tatoo that steve has but i cant find a close up picture of it can someone help????

Andrew J Dampier

#2 Post by Andrew J Dampier » Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:50 pm

Man...this is going to open up a can of worms...

While I can't give you a detailed pic of Steve's tattoo.....I can give you some advice.

I believe a tattoo is a very personal and individual thing. If your going to ink your skin, you should have a really profound and substantial reason behind the art your having done. It's something you'll have forever, unless you spend tons o' $ and go through the pain of laser surgery.

I know a lot of tattoo artists won't even do duplicate artwork. Many of them take a picture of what they've done, but don't reproduce it, as they feel it should be a mark of individuality.

If ya get it man, just make sure ya want it...that's all....

Have fun!

He's gettin' a tattoo, yeah he's gettin' ink done...he asked for a 13 but they drew a 31....

Moderator77FP

#3 Post by Moderator77FP » Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:51 pm

Also being discussed here: http://vai.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=794

Thanx,

Moderator77FP
www.vai.com

GuitarSlinger

#4 Post by GuitarSlinger » Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:23 am

thanks for the advice, and uve got a good point i mainly wanted to see it to influence my choice of tatoo cause i think steves tatoo represents what i love in life