G3 Poster

Discuss Vai.com's Photo Galleries, along with studio, live and rare photos - or showcase your own Vai-related photography here.
Bono

Was anybody else in the UK disappointed at there being no posters? The only posters I could see were those already signed but they were £20 - about $34/35...I wanted to buy one for like £5 and get it signed myself :)
drowningwaving
Newcomer

Bono wrote:Was anybody else in the UK disappointed at there being no posters? The only posters I could see were those already signed but they were £20 - about $34/35...I wanted to buy one for like £5 and get it signed myself :)
£20 was too expensive for me...but then my Mum offered to buy me one :wink: so I can't complain.

Im planning on getting a frame for mine tomorrow, I think my Mum is going to put hers up in the house :D
RickAllen

Hey loser1, those are some real cool pictures and autographs you have there. And the poster is great too.
777lovein

RickAllen wrote:Hey, here is the poster, picks, aftershow pass, ticket stub, and photos with the guys that I had framed last week. I think it looks pretty cool.

-Rick

I'll figure it out in a minute, hang on. I can't get it to work so here's a link:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/140 ... 6219clYZom

Underneath the picture you can click on "View full size" for a better look at it.
wow allso cool new pics thanks :)
HeadacheBR

why did you revive this post ? :O

the link doesnt even work anymore =\
-yasi-

HeadacheBR wrote:why did you revive this post ? :O

the link doesnt even work anymore =\

unfortunately :(
RickAllen

What a surprise to see this old post. Here is the correct link:

http://community.webshots.com/user/johnnyrocket1111

I have no idea what pics are in there now. Enjoy