G3 Poster

Discuss Vai.com's Photo Galleries, along with studio, live and rare photos - or showcase your own Vai-related photography here.
RickAllen

Hey, here is the poster, picks, aftershow pass, ticket stub, and photos with the guys that I had framed last week. I think it looks pretty cool.

-Rick

I'll figure it out in a minute, hang on. I can't get it to work so here's a link:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/140 ... 6219clYZom

Underneath the picture you can click on "View full size" for a better look at it.
espguitarlord

...That looks awesome.
RickAllen

Thanks. :D
cho_888

that is really nice! i need one of then!
The Prez

Good poster! Wish I had one.
the secret of love

sweeeeeeeeeeeet, basterd
jive2keys
Newcomer

amazing.. that really does look "awesome"
RickAllen

Thanks guys. I'm glad it looks cool.
ILOVEDeNiro

that looks great 8)
but i'd of kept the picks out of the frame to use :D
espguitarlord

you'd have used them? Sacrilege! :shock:
RickAllen

The picks are too thin for my taste, except Yngwie's and I've got enough heavy picks already. Besides I have a couple of Vai picks, a couple of Yng picks and a Joe pick that aren't framed. They're in the top compartment of my secret jewel box.
espguitarlord

I bought some Vai and Satriani Ibanez "signature" picks, I have a 'real' Yngwie one, found on the floor after a show, not actually given to me.
I'm seeing G3 next month so perhaps I'll find/ask for a 'real' Vai or Satch one if the opportunity arises... maybe
RickAllen

Good luck getting some picks. Your best bet is to try to get near the stage after each guys set and try to get the roadies to toss them out to you. Enjoy the show.
ILOVEDeNiro

espguitarlord wrote:you'd have used them? Sacrilege! :shock:
heh, i need all the help i can get :wink:
loser1
Newcomer

RickAllen wrote:Hey, here is the poster, picks, aftershow pass, ticket stub, and photos with the guys that I had framed last week. I think it looks pretty cool.

-Rick

I'll figure it out in a minute, hang on. I can't get it to work so here's a link:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/140 ... 6219clYZom

Underneath the picture you can click on "View full size" for a better look at it.

Sweet! Here's a link to my music/computer room. Soon I'm adding an autographed pic of Dream Theater from when I met them in LA this March.
I'm also adding a Dave Larue and Steve Morse autogrphed pictures soon. I was lucky to meet them at a clinic right down the street from my house :D

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/bmwmocf/guitars/guitars.htm