London Masterclass - 28/April/2007

Discuss Vai.com's Photo Galleries, along with studio, live and rare photos - or showcase your own Vai-related photography here.
Seraphim

Hello folks!!!
Just have found some time to upload some pictures and it's about the previous time before the masterclass itself. Enjoy it!!!
lester

ei seraphim... are you the one wearing red vai shirt??
slash89

lester wrote:ei seraphim... are you the one wearing red vai shirt??
Yepp :) That's him alright.
Angelicosis

nice pics Anibal, it was great to be there :)

these are the pics I brought from London

unfortunately I'm affraid that I might have lost other pics with all of You guys due to some problems with the hard drive and dvd burner :(( I need to chect the DVD disc if it works
all the best,
Angelika (a Queen Bee) ;)
Seraphim

Cooooool pictures Queen Bee :wink:
Thanks for posting!!! :P

Another great moment of the London weekend... when I meet ULI JOHN ROTH :guitar :peace

R1FSR

:cry:
not only did i miss out on the Vai meeting at the Fox ..even though i was there on time :roll:
i also missed out on Uli Jon Roth ..another hero of mine :(
great pics guys keep them coming :wink:
Ugur Dariveren

Nice pictures. Thanks for the sharing.
resha

Unlce you look great with Uli John Roth, like a happy baby in Disneyland! 8)
nienturi

resha wrote:Unlce you look great with Uli John Roth, like a happy baby in Disneyland! 8)
Resha did tell what kind of feelings a mortal man could feel :) Hey Uncle, 14 July, we have a Satch show in Istanbul, you may be our visitors with our friends like Resha, Chris, jemgirl etc...
Seraphim

nienturi wrote:
resha wrote:Unlce you look great with Uli John Roth, like a happy baby in Disneyland! 8)
Resha did tell what kind of feelings a mortal man could feel :) Hey Uncle, 14 July, we have a Satch show in Istanbul, you may be our visitors with our friends like Resha, Chris, jemgirl etc...
Disneyland??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good one nephew!!!
Yes, I feel very happy and very emotional too at that moment!!! I have entered in the ExCel and took the 1st bar in order to take my breakfast and I look at Uli and say "Hey, do I know you from somewhere?" and his wife laugh and said "he his Uli John Roth" :lol: :lol:
But I don't look great... 3 days without shaving...

14th July... no... I can't... I'm digesting the two EVO shows at 9th and 10th July... but don't worry, one day we will meet!!! 8)

:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen:
nienturi

Seraphim wrote: 14th July... no... I can't... I'm digesting the two EVO shows at 9th and 10th July... but don't worry, one day we will meet!!! 8)
I have your word, my friend ;) I will keep it...
resha

nienturi wrote:
NO!

14 July: Steve's gig in Udine! I already got the premium ticket!

Can't miss it :?
Seraphim

Some more that I have up-loaded a while ago... damn... friday night... and I'm at home up-loading some pictures instead of fooling around... :? :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen:
resha

Seraphim wrote:damn... friday night... and I'm at home up-loading some pictures instead of fooling around...
Ok I love the pics Uncle, but... it's friday night!

I just got back home from a wild night and you are uploading pics?! :x

C'mon! :D

J/K cool pics (just noticed Steve's white shoes... classy), you know I love you! :P
Cleggy

It is kinda sad that people no longer want to enjoy occasions anymore, rather EVERYBODY has to have about 1000 pictures of the event as demonstrated in those latest pictures, despite every picture being pretty much the same everytime. The whole idea of 'no pictures' should have been militaraly enforced that day for the benefit of people like me who actually wanted to go and watch and listen, without some bellend holding up his mobile videoing the whole thing right in my view.

Muhrr. :o