Anyone ever looked real close at the LWH logo? (inverted)

Discuss Vai.com's Photo Galleries, along with studio, live and rare photos - or showcase your own Vai-related photography here.
matsimpson

look! i was just making some more digital jems, thought id reverse that logo i found online. what do these music notation thingys mean? and did anyone notice them allready? Mikey? did i just stumble across a cool secret or did everyone know about this allready?

Cheers guys,
best wishes
Mat
green_meanie

Where are you getting that logo from? anyone have a bigger version of it?
RAI

That looks like the logo that was used on the web site, a few versions back...
mrfastfingers

those r just simple 7's....which as u may noe r considered the holiest of numbers...777 dat is. Thats y 666 is the number of the beast, cuz its almost 777 ;)
matsimpson

green_meanie wrote:Where are you getting that logo from? anyone have a bigger version of it?
google images search "steve vai logo". cant find a bigger version of it yet though. well one thats identical. gona try and look closer at it today to see what that music is in the background.
Alcaline

Vai was in a band in 1984 that was called 777.
Could it have something to do with that?

From the All About Steve bands page:
This band is the core rhythm section that made up most of "Passion And Warfare".
http://www.vai.com/AllAboutSteve/bands.html
slash89

I don't think you've stumbled over a great secret, but it would have been great though :)
matsimpson

lol. but what is the music in the background?? :?: its driving me mad...the bit on the left looks like...FAGF
axeman31390

the eye kinda looks like a firmata... see here -

http://www.treblis.com/Notation/Pause.html

They are sometimes upside-down like that eye... as for the other ones.... I believe they are just 7's!

- axeman31390 (Jason)