OMG! Did Steve cut his hair?

Discuss Vai.com's Photo Galleries, along with studio, live and rare photos - or showcase your own Vai-related photography here.
tyler
Newcomer

It was shock! Why he does it from time to time?! His hair just wonderfull!!! Steve look good in every hair cut, but with short hair he looks alittle ''it 's not him''! :evil: Definitly, he looks younger, more sexy with his''classical'' long hair! Oh, please, don't let him to repeate this crime"'again!!! :!:
Helen
IbanezGuitarist

I think it's funny how people are freaking out b/c they dont think a topic like this should be posted. Who cares, lifes too short to even worry about it.
Tomsangel

IbanezGuitarist wrote:I think it's funny how people are freaking out b/c they dont think a topic like this should be posted.
I couldn't agree more. Every girl likes her new haircut mentioned in conversation, so where is the reason not to talk about Steve's new haircut?
wackyjackie21613

well, he could be bald as far as iam concerned, i'd still love him
:lol: :lol: anyway, i also got caught up in the cliips, lol, which were
great by the way!!

see ya,
me :wink:
francktira

Hello with all,

Me I think that steve, do what he wants, with its hair, length
or runs, it is not that which is important, for me, it is its music,
and, the length of its hair will not change anything with but he with
in the head, god thank you!
I kiss you all!

Sonia
Leanne_777

Tomsangel wrote:
IbanezGuitarist wrote:I think it's funny how people are freaking out b/c they dont think a topic like this should be posted.
I couldn't agree more. Every girl likes her new haircut mentioned in conversation, so where is the reason not to talk about Steve's new haircut?
Hhahahahahahha
chris_lpp

Sometimes you just want to cut it all off.....mother fawker
*theanimal*05

everyone has way too much time on there hands to be talking about his hair lol
frenchfred

francktira wrote:Hello with all,

Me I think that steve, do what he wants, with its hair, length
or runs, it is not that which is important, for me, it is its music,
and, the length of its hair will not change anything with but he with
in the head, god thank you!
I kiss you all!

Sonia
I'm not agree with you sonia :lol: :lol: :lol: (I'm joking)
Steve's hair is very important, because steve play guitar with is fingers, with his foot (bad horsie live), with his tongue, with his breath (when he use the sustainer...) and perhaps one day he will play a solo with his hair !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
*theanimal*05

this topic is going so weird that people will start making predictions that he will play For The Love Of God with his dick while his balls work the foot pedals....

dont you guys have somethings better to do than to talk about his hair.

i mean sure im responding in this topic but i find this amusing because its so stupid!
Janina

Yeah, Frenchfred! You totally got a poin there. :wink:
But Steve's hair is'nt really That important, its just that he have beautiful hair.
And when its that tall as he had it, it was very lovley!
But its not the hair that makes the persen, its the persen that makes the hair.. Do you know what i mean? Steve is such a lovley persen, a reall gentleman! And he is that with or without any hair at all, its just that i think that its very hott with tall hair. 8) But it is up to him what he wants to do with it. :D Somethímes people cut their hair of just beucase it needs to grow more and become more healthy. You know? :D
*theanimal*05

*theanimal*05 wrote:this topic is going so weird that people will start making predictions that he will play For The Love Of God with his dick while his balls work the foot pedals....

dont you guys have somethings better to do than to talk about his hair.

i mean sure im responding in this topic but i find this amusing because its so stupid!
im making a joke for anyone that didnt pick up on that.

but this forum is so out of hand. jeez.........
dreamongirl

Tomsangel wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
slash89

He's ultra cool no matter what! This new hairstyle brought forth a new kind of coolness from him that I've never seen before 8)