vai art help !!!

Discuss Vai.com's Photo Galleries, along with studio, live and rare photos - or showcase your own Vai-related photography here.
lastmohican

vai art help !!!

#1 Post by lastmohican » Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:21 am

Hi folks. I´m an amateur painter and i have a little problem. Lately i´ve benn painting a copy from a steve´s photo from an old mag. When i´ve painted the 50% of the painting, my sister, accidentally, destroy the orginal photo and now i´m lost. The picture is from a older mag (guitar world october 1996) where steve is sit down with his guitar on the bed . I would thank you if anyone could see me a copy (scan) in order to finish my paint. I know it´s sound hilarious, but that´s is my situation. Of course i´ll post here as soon as i finish (a week or so).THX in advance.

I have tons of top quality pics of the latest rehearsals from the latest steve shows. Feel free to ask me for them. At the moment i haven´t a URL. Maybe someone could tell me the way to post them.
Sorry for my english and many thanks in advance again
[/url]

Ilisten

Re: vai art help !!!

#2 Post by Ilisten » Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:36 pm

You may want to check eBay - you can even save your search so they will notify you if an item fitting your description comes up. Good luck!