Encyclopedia of pickups

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
Reaper

... or for phase switches, or parallel wiring, or the vast majority of any other wiring mods you could dream up...
Matwey

Matwey wrote:
atifman wrote: who's that fine-looking woman with the green Jem?
..oh boy, she's HOT! :twisted:
..alright! The guys from DiMarzio said that her name is Misty James(thanx to them btw! 8)) Funny thing is that i thought she's a famous photo-model or something like that, but... the only thing i've discovered about her on the web -- is... kinda.. her genealogical tree up to parents(besides, it might be not her at all :roll:):

http://users.chariot.net.au/~bronco/d00 ... html#I1425

..Anyone got any info? :?: (not that i'm gonna marry to her right away :lol: , but still i'm curious a bit ;))
atifman

you think she's related to Kevin James from King of Queens?
that's pretty weird, can't find pics of her at all, only of Misty and James from Pokemon.
maybe those dudes were focking with us because we're acting like perverted teenagers! :)

oh and uh....back to the topic, um......

what are your opinions on these dimarzio single coil pickups:
http://www.dimarzio.com/strat.html

which ones are popular for the middle position?
Matwey

atifman wrote:you think she's related to Kevin James from King of Queens?
hell i don't know who's that either.. :?:
atifman wrote:that's pretty weird, can't find pics of her at all, only of Misty and James from Pokemon.
maybe those dudes were focking with us because we're acting like perverted teenagers! :)
HAHAHA, that'd be "funny" :roll: :P besides, i doubt i barely saw even a couple of seconds of that Pokemon in my life -- so guess i have no idea how those Misty and James even look like :roll: :)