ultra zone guitar

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
harmonicminor

Emerald,

What a piece of art you have created. I think your Ultra Zone guitar is amazing. Congratulations to bringing it to life. As mentioned earlier, it would be truly great to see steve playing it. If one was avaliable to the public, I would sell my mum for it. Keep up the good work. More guitars like that please. :P

HM
Project Guitar
Newcomer

harmonicminor wrote:If one was avaliable to the public, I would sell my mum for it. Keep up the good work. More guitars like that please. :P

HM
Um so whats your mum look like? :lol:
longfellow
Newcomer

Good to know that the Ultra Zone guitar is causing some discussion. But the only thing we need to be concerned about, as Steve fans, is that he could literally pick up a piece of crap and make it sound like angels singing, so if he plays that guitar someday, GREAT! But if not, then at least he is priviliged to own one of the most unique and incredebly lovely guitars I have ever seen. Well done indeed to a true artist, the maker of this guitar. You have created a masterpiece and should be very proud. And one other thing, I have a sneaking feeling that the guitar sounds bloody terrific......
betty balls
Newcomer

It would be cool if the Ultra Zone guitar could be a limited edition kind of thing for sale, like 10 guitars maximum. They'd likely cost a fortune tho....
Renge

That guitar gives me a full on robot chubby! Most excellent!

Emerald,

You sir, *bows*....
ChromaticWanker

That guitar is awesome :P