Login with a social network:

It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:05 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Steve's "BO" Specs
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:46 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:13 am
Posts: 7
Hey all, I'm a newbe here, and have been searching (not long) for any specs I can get about "BO". Looking to construct one of my own. Any links would be awesome, thanks for your time. :headbang


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Steve's "BO" Specs
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:30 am 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:18 am
Posts: 1545
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
its a mirror top jem
with sustainer
breed pickups
and it has blue led inlays
thats it

its a prototype so the finish faded but the production ones you could buy shouldn't have those issues


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Steve's "BO" Specs
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:53 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:13 am
Posts: 7
Jeries wrote:
its a mirror top jem
with sustainer
breed pickups
and it has blue led inlays
thats it

its a prototype so the finish faded but the production ones you could buy shouldn't have those issues


You forgot the red laser shooting out of the head stock.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Steve's "BO" Specs
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:55 pm 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:18 am
Posts: 1545
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
rodnjax wrote:
Jeries wrote:
its a mirror top jem
with sustainer
breed pickups
and it has blue led inlays
thats it

its a prototype so the finish faded but the production ones you could buy shouldn't have those issues


You forgot the red laser shooting out of the head stock.


you forgot to say thank you for answering your question


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Steve's "BO" Specs
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:46 pm 
Offline
Member
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:45 am
Posts: 1851
Location: north west UK
Image
Image
Image

Both done by Martin Simms who did steves original.. the finish wasn't 'a faded prototype' ... its far better than the Ibanez version wich does fade and have/become a cracked appearance


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Steve's "BO" Specs
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:18 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:13 am
Posts: 7
Jeries wrote:
rodnjax wrote:
Jeries wrote:
its a mirror top jem
with sustainer
breed pickups
and it has blue led inlays
thats it

its a prototype so the finish faded but the production ones you could buy shouldn't have those issues


You forgot the red laser shooting out of the head stock.


you forgot to say thank you for answering your question


Your right, I'm sorry. Wasn't meant to sound sarcastic. Thanks for answering my question.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Steve's "BO" Specs
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:03 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:13 am
Posts: 7
R1FSR wrote:
Image
Image
Image

Both done by Martin Simms who did steves original.. the finish wasn't 'a faded prototype' ... its far better than the Ibanez version wich does fade and have/become a cracked appearance


AWESOME! Very impressive, I have one ordered, only its going to be a 7. My first 7


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group