"Her"

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
mach1andy

Polymnie wrote:
ocxcxd wrote:yeah, Andy is more active.....He is listening to us, not like Mikey...:)
You said anything! Mikey was very present here and knew how to listen to also.
I agree. Mikey does great work and was on here a lot. Everyone around Steve is busy-- nobody is more so that Steve himself. I've been working on something really special (and really involved) as a one person show, so far, and when it goes up, I hope it explains my absence or anything you may have thought of my level of commitment. Very soon...
ocxcxd

sorry i'm aplogizing for this ..... i didn't want you to get me wrong..... :( I was thinking one thing but writing another....
mach1andy

ocxcxd wrote:sorry i'm aplogizing for this ..... i didn't want you to get me wrong..... :( I was thinking one thing but writing another....
Ha no worries! I took more pics of Evo yesterday for an upcoming release... "she" looks gorgeous. I'll post a big pic after it's out.
Polymnie

Hey ocxcxd! It doesn't matter!
You are not the only one to do nonsense.
For exemple, there is few days I wrote "Not again!" by meaning "One more please Andy!!!"
What changed radically the sense of my comment.
Let us continue to express ourselves even if sometimes our impulsiveness makes us talk nonsense.
:)
ocxcxd

huh, now i'm lighter for a ton now.... :wink:
Jenn Pix

mach1andy wrote:
I took more pics of Evo yesterday for an upcoming release... "she" looks gorgeous. I'll post a big pic after it's out.
[shameless begging] *Oooh! Can't wait! Hurry up! Want to seeee..!.. [/shameless begging] :D

Oh, and... any word on some FLO pics.?. :wink: :mrgreen:
mach1andy

Started a new thread with a new pic of Evo -- took her photo for Steve's next VaiTunes. I keep seeing all of these cool profile pics so here's my new one. Not a day goes by where I don't realize and feel incredibly grateful to be here. Just so you know :)

http://www.vai.com/messageboard/viewtop ... 15&t=30867" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
pagliai

Andy,really beautiful pics,it is a great idea.

maybe you can open the electronic too and let everyone know something?

for example the wiring?pots ....caps....or so on?a lot of posts about that in the past with no reply!!!

or in another way without you make the pics

500k pots with 331 and 223 caps
vlx91 switch
red at hot and green at bare on the humb and black at hot and red at bare on the single coil
the neck pickup is reversed 180 degrees
(the uncorrect position of the dimarzio write on the neck pickup is just 'cause it 's been glued in wrong position)

correct?

HER is a cult guitar for everyone so also the guys can know what 's happen inside it ,no?

i think a lot of people wanna know that.

it is just a tricky point for a lot of guitarist here,no guys?

well that's all
Patill

RAI wrote:That last shot of the cracks and scratches almost look like the surface of Uranus......

lol, that qoute made my day :D. but who are you talking to anyway???

Actually if you look at the pic of Evo maybe the cable jack should have been somewhere on front^^.