Heads up Legacy users

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
8bigtubes

http://www.guitarjamdaily.com/index.php ... &Itemid=73

Ben Fargen :shock: Didn't see that one coming.
8bigtubes

Sheesh.......Vai forum yet no interested Legacy users :shock:
TheRocKsTaR777

i'm interested in it..a hope we find out some more details quickly..after owning the legacy I figured it be awesome as a 3 channel amp..I wish they had a switch to go to a lower wattage other than 50..maybe 25 ? 30 watts? it be kewl..channel 1 clean..channel nice crunch for rhythm..channel 3..blistering leads !
8bigtubes

TheRocKsTaR777 wrote:i'm interested in it..a hope we find out some more details quickly..after owning the legacy I figured it be awesome as a 3 channel amp..I wish they had a switch to go to a lower wattage other than 50..maybe 25 ? 30 watts? it be kewl..channel 1 clean..channel nice crunch for rhythm..channel 3..blistering leads !
Yeah a 3-channel Legacy will be kick-ass ! I guess practically speaking, channel 1 and 2 should remain the same except that I and some others would prefer a Presence knob as opposed to the Presence on/off button on the clean channel now. Channel 3 should emulate Vai's tone when he kicks in a boost pedal for solos.

Never saw the Ben Fargen collab coming though.
TheRocKsTaR777

true..
Andrew J Dampier

Hahahahah....

This is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while.

For those who don't know, it's been rumored for a while now that Steve's amps have had Fargen guts in them. This could definitely have something to do those rumors...

I wonder if there were any Fargen guts in his live rig....
Svelt Pen

Who the hell is Ben Fargen? Never heard of the guy...
roryrockslinda

I've known about the Carvin Legacy II for a while now, I thought it was now common knowledge.

It's pretty much Clean, Lead and Boost.
No idea on any other features though..
8bigtubes

roryrockslinda wrote:I've known about the Carvin Legacy II for a while now, I thought it was now common knowledge.

It's pretty much Clean, Lead and Boost.
No idea on any other features though..
The Carvin Legacy II is common knowledge BUT the fact that Ben Fargen is working on it with Vai isn't
UV

Svelt Pen wrote:Who the hell is Ben Fargen? Never heard of the guy...
www.fargenamps.com