IMPORTANT! New Vai Gear 2007!

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
StevieRayVai

Found this amazing descriptive video on Youtube about it. He shows the Jemini Prototype, explains the new legacy, talks about the g-system, and a really interesting excerpt on what exactly he used the Fender amp on tour for. You guys are really gonna love this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYQrpkoDktE :guitar
joshua202020

In the newsletter I received he said the Jemini and the new Legacy would be out on 2008. Plus a DVD of the Minneapolis show.
teokiatuan

aren't we reaching the end of 2007? :roll:
MORE LIGHTS!
StevieRayVai

randomnessman wrote:aren't we reaching the end of 2007? :roll:
MORE LIGHTS!
Well obviously, but it explains everything he used on the tour (a recap) and shows whats coming out in 2008. Plus it explains the Fender amp deal which was cool
Evai

There used to be a video up on Carvins site with the newer version of Jemini...
Last edited by Evai on Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StevieRayVai

Evai wrote:There used to be a video up on Carvins site with the newer version of Jemeni...
Yeah i've seen the new one. Its sweet, its got a swirled paint job with like orange, green and pink.
BadHorsie777

dude im so pumped!!

im gonna get rid of my mxr mirco amp for that!
8bigtubes

With the 3-channel Legacy that's already in the works, how will the Jemini come into play then ?

When I was using a 3-channel amp setup, I didn't need a booster
fyrie

Just going off what we know, I don't think Carvin and Vai are very far along in the 3 Channel Legacy development phase. He was still using the 2 channel Legacy on tour with the Jemini.
GrazZ

oh man, i want those True Temperment frets so bad, theres nothing more annoying to me then playing an A chord and having it *always* sound out of tune when my guitar clearly is IN tune...i had no idea that was just a natural phenomenon, i thought i was just crazy or (all) my guitar(s) were fucked
bennyvx78

StevieRayVai wrote:
Evai wrote:There used to be a video up on Carvins site with the newer version of Jemeni...
Yeah i've seen the new one. Its sweet, its got a swirled paint job with like orange, green and pink.
Is there any link too that vid.?
Evai

bennyvx78 wrote:
StevieRayVai wrote:
Is there any link too that vid.?
Used to be http://www.carvin.com/vai2007/ ...
orlandopunk
Banned

Hilarious! At 9:05-9:16 he basically described what he does with his own music...

an usually theyre kinda like intellectual meanderings of brilliant people trying to fascinate themselves with their intellect .. but theyre unpracticle and they dont work :lol:

(no disrespect intended to his skills, just most of his experimenting)
Symphon

orlandopunk wrote:Hilarious! At 9:05-9:16 he basically described what he does with his own music...

an usually theyre kinda like intellectual meanderings of brilliant people trying to fascinate themselves with their intellect .. but theyre unpracticle and they dont work :lol:

(no disrespect intended to his skills, just most of his experimenting)
I Just love the way he accentuates the word "Unpractical".
Breeder

But nothing beats "more LIGHTS!" :lol: