Steves cables in the effects way?

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
Andrew J Dampier

They are actually made from the droppings of many silk worms, compressed into tiny little strands that make up an audio cable. Instead of using standard 1/4" jacks, Steve had to track down Robocop and rip his fingers off to use the individual fingers for jacks.

This is only part of it though. In order for the cables to contain the proper mojo, they need to be spun by mutated oompa loompa's. This is entirely done by hand and can take up to a century. Thankfully, we all know Steve has learned the secrets of time travel which makes it possible for him to take a trip to the future to get his cables and bring them back.

Of course, they can only be used when the moon is full and beaming down on a certain spot in Egypt, but once that moon is a beamin', those cables come alive!
Zeds.Ded

too much thought went into that :D
quiksilver98

Andrew J Dampier wrote:They are actually made from the droppings of many silk worms, compressed into tiny little strands that make up an audio cable. Instead of using standard 1/4" jacks, Steve had to track down Robocop and rip his fingers off to use the individual fingers for jacks.

This is only part of it though. In order for the cables to contain the proper mojo, they need to be spun by mutated oompa loompa's. This is entirely done by hand and can take up to a century. Thankfully, we all know Steve has learned the secrets of time travel which makes it possible for him to take a trip to the future to get his cables and bring them back.

Of course, they can only be used when the moon is full and beaming down on a certain spot in Egypt, but once that moon is a beamin', those cables come alive!
I'm sorry, I am really LOST! :P
Andrew J Dampier

Zeds.Ded wrote:too much thought went into that :D
I can the same for this entire thread. :lol: