Another question: Steve's ultra zone guitar

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
theollieb

seljer

its all in the bridge, like the headless Steinbergers
theollieb

OOOH YEH! I luv those guitars!!! I didn't see the tuning pegs I guess. Thanks for your informatality (is that a word?).
Rachmaninoff

theollieb wrote:Thanks for your informatality (is that a word?).
Hmm... "information" maybe? :wink:
theollieb

Rachmaninoff wrote:
theollieb wrote:Thanks for your informatality (is that a word?).
Hmm... "information" maybe? :wink:
mmhmm thats the one.. Thanks for your informatality too!
Rachmaninoff

:lol:
VaiEvo

It uses a steinberger system, but I doubt you'd have any need to play a 61" guitar (unless you REALLY want those low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low bass notes...)
seljer

VaiEvo wrote:It uses a steinberger system, but I doubt you'd have any need to play a 61" guitar (unless you REALLY want those low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low bass notes...)
thats the WHOLE length, with that big point thing at the bottom. The scale length is probably something more acceptable
Legbur

Is bloody ugly though, s like a parker fly on magic mushrooms :shock: :mrgreen:
boswell

You can't mention Steinbergers without having a few pics 8)

darthpaul

one of them steinbergers with LEDs in the fret markers and youve just about got one of my ideal guitars
boswell

:D
Stephen Brown

I have a pic in guitarist of the guy who made it for Steve. Steve was told about the guitar at a signing but thought it was a joke. On the second contact made. I think it was confirmed that the guitar really had been made for steve.

I was very shocked.

The artical goes on to say that the guitar's neck length is very long or the scale length is massive, something like that. There is a whole list of stuff that was put on the axe from the guy who made it. Break pipes were used I think. :shock:

It's goes on to show you a pic of steve at the guys workshop picking up the
concept axe. Brit (close,IRLAND) made if I remember. Steve flew in on special trip to collect.

Apparently it plays really well but is very long. Also the case is ment to be hugh. Equally the case is ment to be just as alien in it's looks. Never seen a pic though.

Talking some years back now. I remember saying to people have you seen this? Guess what? It really does work! Then I'd show them the album cover. :D
BorgAngel

Have those things got FS systems?
boswell

FS systems?