Steves guitars on vai.com

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
Angelic

Lol this must be my millionth time asking but when is the guitar section on vai.com going to be updated, it hasnt changed in 4 years!!! I wanna see and know about the new guitars ive seen him use, like the real illusions jem, well, yeah mostly that, but his newer guitars too.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

It will be, but there are other priorities right now.

Mikey
vai.com
toms-ruin

can we ask like what???
jemgirl

no , you can`t. :wink:
give mikey a brake folks!!
he is busy as hell.
be patience..the updates will be there soon.
tony2500ie

Guys,

We know that Mikey is busy and his work is great but would it be an idea to get some help in who could update the site on a regular basis??

Tony
slash89

tony2500ie wrote:Guys,

We know that Mikey is busy and his work is great but would it be an idea to get some help in who could update the site on a regular basis??

Tony
Mikey does that. Like Jemgirl said, be patient.
tony2500ie

I thought that 4 years was quite patient.....

Am I wrong?

Tony
jemgirl

tony2500ie wrote:I thought that 4 years was quite patient.....

Am I wrong?

Tony
no,youre not wrong,indeed its quite a long time,however,as you might know ,or not, a couple month agoo mikey`s laptop was stolen,all the info and stuff etc. was on it.
tony2500ie

No I didnt know his lap top was stolen a few months back....

But is a responce to his post about there being other priorities at this time....

I understand your point of view and I hope you can see mine and the point of view of many other fans...

This is a fan web-site? so I feel the request of fans should be considered.

If Mikey's workload does not allow him update parts of the site maybe he should get some help...

Tony
tony2500ie

P.S.

Mikey's work is excelent and I am not saying what he has in mind is not worth waiting for ...... not at all...

But maybe 4 years is just long enough to wait.

Tony
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your comments. Yes, it has been a long time since I updated the guitar gallery - and the tattoos section too. I'll try to add a few more guitars soon.

Right now, we have a number of cool projects cooking, and Vai.com is kinda quiet. That doesn't mean that there is a lot of work going on in the background though - both on the site and other things.

Good things are coming, and I'd rather surprise people, than start talking about what we're doing... just for the moment anyway.

But.. if you're hungry for more guitar gallery stuff, I can say that you won't be disappointed with one of the projects... ;)

Yes, my laptop was stolen back on the summer european leg of the Zappa Plays Zappa tour (in Zurich to be exact), but this didn't affect Vai.com. I only lost a number of shows worth of photos (and the backups too as the backdrive was also stolen).

Mikey :)
vai.com
jemgirl

cool mikey!
it is good to hear about the upcoming stuff on vai.com.
our patience will be rewarded. :P
tony2500ie

Hey Mikey....

Bummer bout your lap top dude... Its has happend to me I know if feels like someone has stolen a part of your life....

Thank you for your reply and I hope I didnt come accross as unreasonable and ungrateful of the super work so far...

Anyway...

I am really really looking forward to whats in store !!!!

Tony
Dublin
Ireland
leigh01

OOO everything is suddenly gonna slowly apear on here, Meaning one huge surprise. :D :D