Jemini pedal

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
calos

The vid is awsome, the pedal sounds awsome.
Lets all link to it fav it etc, lets get the word out there people the jemini is here and it rawks.

hehe

yeah I'm sold on it.

peace
cal
bennyvx78

The vid is cool, funny, and just downright awesome.
Very well done. and I definitly want a pedal aswel.
But first, im goin' to get me a carvin legacy.

I wonder how much the pedal will cost 'ere in Holland. ( the Netherlands )
Any-store that already has one?
darren1408
Newcomer

Hi Mikey and Steve,

Great video and pedal!!!

I will be picking one of them up.

Thank you,

Darren. :D
Axemadman

I'm finding it difficult to get the dimensions of this pedal. Is it approx same size as the Boss double pedals? I want to know if it fits easily into a Boss BCB-60 pedal rack/case.

BTW, pedal sounds good but would need to try one out before I'd buy.
eledance

bennyvx78 wrote:The vid is cool, funny, and just downright awesome.

http://www.feedback.nl/?b=JEMINI&a=
here you are :wink:

Rob.
boswell

Are there anymore user or reviewer video demos of the pedal anywhere yet?
aaron555

Kurac777 wrote:Did you notice the new True Temperament Neck on Evo?

grüße (:
yes dude someone know if thats new on evo ?
fyrie

Those true temperament necks sound weird to me. It no longer sounds like a guitar. They are cool though. Maybe I'll eventually warm up to hearing a guitar that is nearly 100% in tune.
RAI

fyrie wrote:Those true temperament necks sound weird to me. It no longer sounds like a guitar. They are cool though. Maybe I'll eventually warm up to hearing a guitar that is nearly 100% in tune.
They do sound "too perfect", which at first might trigger the "it sounds fake". Particularly after all these years of hearing it being off.
You still expect to hear that beating on certain chords, and when it's not there it feels a little strange....
fyrie

RAI wrote:
fyrie wrote:Those true temperament necks sound weird to me. It no longer sounds like a guitar. They are cool though. Maybe I'll eventually warm up to hearing a guitar that is nearly 100% in tune.
They do sound "too perfect", which at first might trigger the "it sounds fake". Particularly after all these years of hearing it being off.
You still expect to hear that beating on certain chords, and when it's not there it feels a little strange....
I'm really glad I'm not the only one who hears this, because I thought that maybe it was my imagination.

The sound kind of reminds me of a distorted fretless guitar or a distorted violin. I'm sure it will grow on me over time, but I don't think I'm going to get this done to my guitars.

I think this will be the biggest change in tone for Steve since he started using the Legacy.
animalimf
Newcomer

Got my Jemini today (Guitar Center shipped it to my hotel whilst on vacation in Fl), now i just have to wait until September to get back home to England to experience it!!!
Cool Vid btw :)
Last edited by animalimf on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EyE

bennyvx78 wrote:The vid is cool, funny, and just downright awesome.

Feedback €189,-
guitarmattms

Just wondering if anyone here's got their pedal yet.. I'm curious too what they sound like. I've been checking GC and everyone else in the area and no one has it yet... so, I'm just curious how it sounds...

Thanks.
Ekim

It was in stock at my local Sam Ash store last night. No price visible and I didn't bother to ask someone to scan it.

Mike, is there any truth to the "Limited Edition" rumours? I would like to get one eventually, but if it's going to be limited, I'm going to put off some other home stuff first and get it ASAP.
LinFilouX

Thank a lot steve :D

Really the coolest promo vid I've ever seen ! Note that there is 3 totaly new guitar parts in the video. As we say in french : "La classe !" 8)

The dialog between steve ( FTLOG universe ) and vai ( EVO ) is very funny, like two brother always arguing together.

Great job, very natural !

Just a question to the experts of this thread : The FTLOG Universe has a mirror pickguard with Blaze pickups or it is a clear plastic one like in the original FTLOG video ? :?:

LOL :

S : Cool, I love playing with you !
V : Yeah I know ...