Jemini pedal

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Sorry - I'm at the mercy of Ibanez on this one...

Mikey
vai.com
wireman24

Ahh I see.
I hate being at the mercy of corporations on stuff like this.
My job is the same way takes a week to do somthing that should take 10 minutes.
Maybe you can tell them that there is a guy over here that can't eat or sleep untill it gets posted. I might not make it :) hehe just kidding of course.

Thanks for replying
mkaminski
Newcomer

Just got word mine has shipped from zZounds. This took over 3 months from order. :roll:
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

mkaminski wrote:Just got word mine has shipped from zZounds. This took over 3 months from order. :roll:
That's because you ordered it well in advance of it actually being commercially available.

Mikey
vai.com
ZappaIrl

ive now seen 4 professional video's on the satchurator. one is a 6 minute review, one is an in depth look at the satchurator by the guy that helped design it, the others are with satch actually playing the thing. nobody can even get it yet. now thats good marketing.
Svelt Pen

ZappaIrl wrote:ive now seen 4 professional video's on the satchurator. one is a 6 minute review, one is an in depth look at the satchurator by the guy that helped design it, the others are with satch actually playing the thing. nobody can even get it yet. now thats good marketing.
That's not even true...Stop spreading this mis-information. I've had mine for over 2 weeks now and there are lots of others that have it too...Check satrianiforum.com, jemsite, harmony central etc.... :roll:
ZappaIrl

okay then...theyre available.... and so are video's...which was the point you missed.
Svelt Pen

ZappaIrl wrote:okay then...theyre available.... and so are video's...which was the point you missed.
What point did I miss specifically? I didn't miss a thing...You said "nobody can even get it yet". Is there some hidden meaning or coded message in what you were saying? :roll:
Jeroen
Site Admin
Site Admin

Enough.

This discussion is about the Jemini pedal, not about marketing and satchurators.

You two can take it to PM or Email, but out of this thread.

Jeroen
guitarmattms

Hey, sorry I tried to see if this was mentioned. Is it actually out now? I've been looking online and it says it's New and there's no pre-order option anymore. I wonder if the store in my area has it yet....

P.S.

I'm thinking of selling my Podxt on ebay so I can get this instead. I need just a nice distortion pedal along with a Chorus and Delay pedal. Are there some out there that are combined?

Thanks.
8bigtubes

Still no demo video ???

Geeez this is taking too damn long :roll:
guitarmattms

8bigtubes wrote:Still no demo video ???

Geeez this is taking too damn long :roll:

There is a video on youtube now but It's not a very good one.
Patience is a virtute but yes, I want it now. Let's all go raid Steve's house. Just kidding steve!
fyrie

This month's Guitar World (dec 2008 wtf?) has a Jemini review video on the cdrom.

I wonder how long until someone creates a mod to cascade the channels.
ZappaIrl

i think the demo on youtube is fantastic, and will even beat the steve vai demo. it's beating the steve vai demo at the moment.... by about 2000 views.
pjaydee

ZappaIrl wrote:i think the demo on youtube is fantastic, and will even beat the steve vai demo. it's beating the steve vai demo at the moment.... by about 2000 views.
Agree ZappaIrl did us all proud, the first demo vid too i think? I know we are all looking forward to Steves demo..of course, but hats off to ZappaIrl.