Jemini pedal

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
Satchurator
Newcomer

Ekim wrote:I don't know how Italy is, but there are plenty of places that will let you place an order LONG before it's truly "available".
Because, we're just very impatient. Ha-ha! :lol:
sidedoor charlie

contacted 2 ibanez dealers this week.no one has any release date yet
ZappaIrl

Thomann.de has the pedal due for release May 15th. sweet!
sidedoor charlie

heard from my store last night. mikey,any news from the vai camp? :wink: :wink: :wink:
stutrol
Newcomer

this is the sound of my old mid 90's peavey envoy 110 practice amps gain channel, no pedals! who needs a jemini pedal.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN9umUsFz2w
Ultraviolet

it's out, you can place an order for one from Ibanez for $250, may be backed up a bit though ;)
lydian2000

stutrol wrote:this is the sound of my old mid 90's peavey envoy 110 practice amps gain channel, no pedals! who needs a jemini pedal.....

man I love your mastery of the trem bar..but you obviously have many things running into that pratcice amp since I hear a delay and very long sustain....pedals?

cool vid anyway :D

:peace
stutrol
Newcomer

lydian2000 wrote:
stutrol wrote:this is the sound of my old mid 90's peavey envoy 110 practice amps gain channel, no pedals! who needs a jemini pedal.....

man I love your mastery of the trem bar..but you obviously have many things running into that pratcice amp since I hear a delay and very long sustain....pedals?

cool vid anyway :D

:peace
cheers man, no pedals other than an old morley wah pedal!!!!!
the delay is added on the mixing desk from the mic, and the susatain is the fernades fsk101 in the guitar.
the body of the tone is simply the guitar, amp gain and obviously the aux delay/reverb fattens it up, cant get more simple than that LOL
MY point was that simplicity can be good results.....
ZappaIrl

whats the story with the jemini pedal? i thought it was meant to be made available a while back, there's not even a demo video, where we can get a flavour of the pedal!
stutrol
Newcomer

sure thing, yeah strange, they must be ok cuz there hasnt been any being flogged on ebay yet lol
a demo would be nice tho, some vai noob must know something
wireman24

Just wondering if any of you have this pedal yet?
I can't find any demos of it on the internet at all.
I thought I could find a you tube video by now of somebody playing around with it but I can't find anything.

Have any of you seen anything at all?
The new Satriani pedal is peeking my interest as well and i have seen a few videos of it being used and i am really impressed by it. I hope the Jemini will have something soon. Otherwise I think I will buy the Vox Satriani pedal instead. I am in the mood to buy a new Distortion pedal :)
Rudee

ZappaIrl wrote:im gonna buy this pedal without even trying it, from www.thomann.de its €189.

IN VAI WE TRUST. if it has his name on it, it's gotta be good!
Wow, you have lot's to learn.
bennyvx78

Does it require the normal Ibanez adapter?.

Svelt Pen

http://www.musicradar.com/gear/all/guit ... 446/review

Sounds pretty harsh and buzzy...Oh well, maybe there will be some better clips posted by somebody else soon...
Ekim

It would be nicer if they did samples like Keeley's site. With the pedal "Off" and then "On" to hear the contrast.

Who knows what gear they used to make those samples.

And is that link correct that these are limited edition pedals not to be made for normal production?