20th anniversary JEM?

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
Eutow

BadHorsie777 wrote:apparently...there are some new JEMs with lights in them......does any one know if the 20th anniversery ones have lights in them?

the music store i got to for lessons is getting a new JEM...i assume the new model.....there are like $6,000 list....

The 20th anniv. is the one with lights in them.
vaibajez

well slash cos im english i have to wait till july to get my 20th and as for the other 8 i have nowere to get them al together theres i a picture oof 7 of them on my guitar page or sumthin thn i got an sk recently and havnt got ne were to put them all next to eachother really but ill think of somthing come july i have a pi of all the 777s well the 3 original not the vine editions.
frenchfred

before grand rex date in france, i went to music shop in paris, and there were 3 jem20th : jem 20th is very very loud, like a les paul :shock: :shock:
jared grissett
Newcomer

the jem20th is way overpriced as well as all other jems dont get me wrong there sweet i would love to own one but the charge too damn much .. you can get the same sound from an evo loaded rg thru a carvin legacy
vaibajez

im on my way to the shop to go look at mine!
Zeds.Ded

jared grissett wrote:the jem20th is way overpriced as well as all other jems dont get me wrong there sweet i would love to own one but the charge too damn much .. you can get the same sound from an evo loaded rg thru a carvin legacy

:lol: nice first post
jpptrasher

hello all Vai's fan!
I confirm.....the Jem20th is very loud.....and sounds great.....
For my anniversary, I have bought 1 Jem20th last week....
It's a really very beautifull guitar, her main default is that it's difficult to play a long time with, because of her weight. There are a lot of vibration in the body when you play, very great feeling!

In next few days, I will post some pics, and may be some samples of differents pic ups position....
jpptrasher

here is the 1st picture of my jem 20th
some others will appears in few days

i am making a dream with this jem....
roryrockslinda

God I feel so out of place around here being 14, I can't get the funds to get a regular JEM7VH so I'll never get the money for a JEM20th But I have considered doing everything to get one, pity I need the money for other things.
Saw this played live on thursday and I was like "O_O WOW" It was my first Vai gig so I was pretty much like that the whole way through :P
jpptrasher

other pics of my jem 20th.....

wonderfull guitar....
Hub

Looks really good! 8)