Tender Surrender Delay

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
Landonech

Does anyone know the delay Steve uses on Tender Surrender, the settings that is.
jemmaster7

No tellin. I would just mess with it until i got the right timing and everything
NOT!!!

yeah, just listen and turn your knobs ;)
Landonech

yeh thats what I've been doing, thanks anyways guys :wink:
pagliai

ahahahahahhahahahah landonech i know this kind of situation you say ,i am turning my knobs just a zillion of years turn on the right turn on the left up down in oblique,ahahahahahahaa ok man it easy to say turn the knobs really easy too much easy, what kind of delay are you using?i'Like any other ballad songs he use delay or double delay (1 timing with song for example 1/4 and another very short to double the track with stereo return)and chorus and reverb.Delay settings approximate are delay time 1/8 so you must turn the delay time knob and the delay must play the double of the kick and snare mmmm just like 1 and 2 and (1/2 are kick and snare).The feedback is 3 repetitions so turn the knob so when you play the stop the delay plays uan uan uan and the output level like you feel.I explain in this wrong way 'cause any delays are different for example on sde3000 the settings are delay time 1/8 feedback 20% delay output 12% no rate or depth but with our delay i can't know.If you have got a reverb try 1.6 ms reverb time and maybe there is another delay just a doubling like 15 ms delay time 0 feedback 5%rate 40%modulation 50% output.It returns in stereo.It'll give you a chorus flanger sensation but you must have got 2 separate channels so 2 amp or a stereo power amp or so.
Hope this helps
Alex
Landonech

That helped alot, thanks much!