Has anyone here made a Green Meanie?

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
WrinkledPug
Newcomer

Nice guitar!!!

It looks very cool, how does it sound? Any chance you can list what parts you used for this beast?

Thanks,

~WrinkledPug~ :o
green_meanie

I used a wayne charvel body (I wasn't happy with him) a warmoth neck (because wayne had a bug up his A-S-S and wouldn't sell me one, swithcraft pots ETC ETC, wired it up like the 7VWH jem,and put a real german floyd on it,also gotoh tuners.
I also used a Dimarzio strap like he uses now and Dimarzio EVO pickups and the red one Dimarzio made custom for me because I wated over 2 months for it :) and also used a Dimarzio blues breaker for the middle single pickup..
So what i did was take the green meanie look and add the gutts of the Jem 7VWH.
Steve's bridge pickup sounds a little different then I am used to but i listened to his concerts and it sounds just like it threw my POD XT pro with the alien love secrets patch :)

WrinkledPug wrote:Nice guitar!!!

It looks very cool, how does it sound? Any chance you can list what parts you used for this beast?

Thanks,

~WrinkledPug~ :o
WrinkledPug
Newcomer

The guitar looks great. I think I read some of your other posts regarding Wayne and his service.

WrinkledPug
RAR!

WHAT?

no PAF pros? :( ?