Search found 373 matches
- Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:32 pm
- Forum: Techniques, Playing Styles and Music Theory
- Topic: How to play the strings accurately when crossing the string?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1760
- Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:06 pm
- Forum: Ibanez and Other Guitars
- Topic: JEM555 vs. JEM7V
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3412
I know this is very vague, but the 7VWH is a better guitar period. The differences from wood is the tone. I'm not all too sure on how to decribe thier differences, though. I'm sure 6105's play better and the Edge Pro is better than Edge Pro II because of their knife-edges and posts which are more st...
- Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:00 pm
- Forum: General Music Discussion
- Topic: Malmsteen's First Name
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3819
I've heard him, not to mention Satch, Vai, and GIlbert say "Ingvay", so I'm sure thats the offical pronunciation. Yngwie isn't even his first name. It's Lars. Lars Johann Yngwie Lannerback is his real name.