Search found 76 matches
- Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:41 pm
- Forum: All About Steve
- Topic: Would you have bought Sound Theories Vol II.........
- Replies: 62
- Views: 15785
- Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:35 am
- Forum: Ibanez and Other Guitars
- Topic: Stretching strings
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3968
I always change strings before going to bed, I stretch them a little and then I put it in it's holder with the locking nut unlocked the whole night, so that the strings can settle. When I go back to it the next day, it's perfect...
- Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:24 am
- Forum: Steve's Guitars and Gear
- Topic: Steve's Homepage Guitar?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4699
- Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:01 pm
- Forum: Techniques, Playing Styles and Music Theory
- Topic: Metal improvising!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 6428
Not in Power Metal...Big Bad Bill wrote:That'd work if you had a metal backing that was in a major key, but I bet they're pretty rare!boswell wrote:To sound more original/uncliched try using Pentatonic Major or straight Major scales.
- Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:42 am
- Forum: General Music Discussion
- Topic: Who else is sick and tired of 18+ gigs?
- Replies: 27
- Views: 6912
legal drinking age is also 16 there isnt it? but its more a diferent nature, most gigs here in Ireland and maybe Uk, are just people who go get pised rather than a social beer like in some european places ...ya theres gona be both in both types everywhere, but come the weekend most young peoples id...